Apply to our Network
- Managing client email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing.
- Analysis of current client email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating, implementing and managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
- Creating and implementing segmentation of a database and implementing remarketing strategies.
- A/B Testing various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- MVT Testing on email marketing campaigns.
- Implementing lead scoring models
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Reporting to our Team Leads on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practices in the given industry.
- Working closely with the Head of CRM to develop a clear CRM strategy.
- BA/BS with an analytical major such as: engineering, marketing or mathematics
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Previous experience as an email marketing manager ideally within a similar industry.
- You will be extremely analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot, Klaviyo, Iterable, Salesforce, etc.
- Freelancing experience is a plus.