Apply to our Network
- Develop and recommend paid social media plans and campaigns; collaborate with Growth Manager and other team members to ensure plans are in alignment with client’s goals and strategies.
- Build clint campaign structure within the social media platform, based upon approved media plans.
- Manage paid social content calendar to ensure alignment with overall social media strategy. Collaborate with the team to ensure clear communication.
- Generate and analyze social media reporting and user results to optimize social media campaign performance.
- Create A/B testing plans and review with leadership; execute approved testing. Document results and report back to leadership.
- Identify and drive opportunities to continuously improve paid social media channels and digital marketing performance.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Experience in managing content for social media or major publication.
- Highly active in multiple social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Experience in coordinating projects and deadlines.
- Freelance experience is a plus.