Apply to our Network
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Running PPC campaigns.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Freelancing experience is a plus.