Apply to our Network
This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the creation of the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion. This also requires an understanding of the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
In addition, editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet our clients’ business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Create an editorial calendar and organization workflows to be developed and managed on behalf of our clients.
- Develop editorial governance guidelines so content is consistent with brand voice, style and tone.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution.
- Measure and optimize the content program on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure creative assets are developed for content.
- Integrating content programs with other campaigns to drive demand.
- Contribute to client presentations on the program approaches and results.
- Report on content metrics, KPIs and other success criteria to iterate and optimize the content calendar and approach.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
- Experience with WordPress and/or similar CMS’s, Google Analytics, and social channels.
- Project management skills, an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Freelancing experience is a plus.