Apply to our Network
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, and Facebook.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics).
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs.
- Collaborate with team members responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to optimize each conversion path.
- Optimize client’s marketing conversion paths
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team.
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
- Increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Freelancing experience is a plus.