Apply to our Network
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including websites, ads, email templates, and mobile apps.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups
- Design logos, icons and infographics
- Have basic coding knowledge so you are able to work hand-in-hand with engineers
- Resize assets for different devices — tablet, mobile and web
- Source images (stock photos and video footage)
- Work with a component library
- Work on email marketing items, presentation materials and interactive event materials
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
- Freelance experience is a plus.